Stewart Stand Stainless Steel Leather Trifold Wallet TF2001 Black
From New York, this wallet is a sophisticated blend of premium full grain black leather and stainless steel is paired with a semi-reflective and abrasion resistant performance fabric called ballistic nylon which is guaranteed to protect the wallet from wear. Designed for the man who likes to carry it all. Made using the finest quality full grain leather which is smooth, tight and supple and favoured for its elegance and strength. A reinterpretation of the average wallet for men who do not settle for the everyday but delight in the extra-ordinary. All Stewart Stand stainless steel wallets block unauthrosied transmission from RFID enabled credit cards and ID cards. This is a wallet that will get you noticed with exceptional quality and unique style.
- 6 internal credit card slots
- 2 extra interior compartments for other items such as receipts or club cards
- 1 billfold compartment to hold your notes lengthways
- 1 ID Pocket
- Premium full grain leather & Stainless Steel Fabric
- Blocks RFID transmission
- External Size: 3.5 x 4.0 x 0.25 Inches
WHAT IS RFID? Radio-Frequency IDentitfication) refers to the transfer of information from a small chip and antenna.
WHY DO YOU CARE? Given technology's speed and ease to communicate information, RFID devices are now incorporated into credit cards and passports, without the consumer data protected.
PROTECT YOURSELF! Stewart/Stand Stainless Steel Wallets and Accessories create a barrier protecting the data from unauthorized access.
Your identity is safe with Stewart Stand's collection of RFID blocking wallets.
FREE Shipping across Australia for orders of $50 or more. Full terms, conditions and info available by clicking here.
- Regular Shipping: $7.95 for orders under $50 (1-5 days to most areas)
- Express Shipping: $2.95 for orders over $50 or $9.95 for orders under $50 (1-2 days to most areas)
Option to sign for your parcel or have it left somewhere safe. Full tracking. Shipping time is in business days and is a guide only. Remote areas and WA, NT and TAS may take longer. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Brisbane. Click here and enter postcode 4000 in the ‘from’ field then your postcode for a more accurate estimate.
- Regular Post: FREE for orders over $50 or $7.95 for orders under $50 (4-7 days to most areas)
- Express Post: $2.95 for orders over $50 or $9.95 for orders under $50 (2-3 days to major metro areas)
- Regular Post: $9.95 (5-14 days to most countries)
- Express Post: $39.95 (2-3 days to most major metro areas)
Customs Charges: Deliveries outside of Australia may incur customs and duties charges. Wear It Out is not responsible for paying or reimbursing any import related charges and these must be paid by the recipient. For more information, click here
100 DAY EASY RETURNS
Don't worry... it's cool! We have you covered with super-simple returns within 100 days of your purchase. Size not quite right? Just doesn't suit you like you thought it would? No problem. Just return any items to us in the condition you received them in and we'll arrange a refund for you. We can also assist you to place an exchange order if you would prefer. Full returns terms & conditions can be seen by clicking here.