Addicted AD Polo Shirt AD961 Navy
|Size||In Stock Now||Backorder Available|
|If backorder is available, order as many as you want and we'll get them in from our supplier. Approximate wait time will be shown when you choose your size.|
- Basic Polo Shirt made of pique fabric
- Jacquard neck with flags colors
- ADDICTED printed on the left chest
- AD logo printed on the left arm
- Proudly designed and made in Barcelona
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|
FREE Shipping across Australia for orders of $50 or more. Full terms, conditions and info available by clicking here.
- Regular Shipping: $7.95 for orders under $50 (1-5 days to most areas)
- Express Shipping: $2.95 for orders over $50 or $9.95 for orders under $50 (1-2 days to most areas)
Option to sign for your parcel or have it left somewhere safe. Full tracking. Shipping time is in business days and is a guide only. Remote areas and WA, NT and TAS may take longer. All orders are sent from our warehouse in Brisbane. Click here and enter postcode 4000 in the ‘from’ field then your postcode for a more accurate estimate.
- Regular Post: FREE for orders over $50 or $7.95 for orders under $50 (4-7 days to most areas)
- Express Post: $2.95 for orders over $50 or $9.95 for orders under $50 (2-3 days to major metro areas)
- Regular Post: $9.95 (5-14 days to most countries)
- Express Post: $39.95 (2-3 days to most major metro areas)
Customs Charges: Deliveries outside of Australia may incur customs and duties charges. Wear It Out is not responsible for paying or reimbursing any import related charges and these must be paid by the recipient. For more information, click here
100 DAY EASY RETURNS
Don't worry... it's cool! We have you covered with super-simple returns within 100 days of your purchase. Size not quite right? Just doesn't suit you like you thought it would? No problem. Just return any items to us in the condition you received them in and we'll arrange a refund for you. We can also assist you to place an exchange order if you would prefer. Full returns terms & conditions can be seen by clicking here.